Fall/Winter Quarter Opportunity: Oct-December
for one lucky intern
This is a highly sought-after learning experience, set up in workshop format. One lucky candidate will have the fortunate advantage of hands-on experience working along-side and learning from Asha, the owner, founder and designer of Wilder Floral Co. for one season. We don't let just anyone hang around here so our chosen intern must prove to be eager to aid, pleasant to interact with, and willing to work hard.
students and retirees alike are encouraged to apply.
Schedule: TWO DAY’S EACH WEEK for two hours
*being hand selected for this internship is the equivalent to a Wilder Workshop Scholarship and no compensation is provided for this quarterly workshop experience
Opportunities this internship will provide:
• Detailed botanical education of various flower/plant types, genus, species, etc.
• Learning how to identify & select healthy, hardy and quality ingredients
• Learning how to prep and care for a variety of ingredients
Ideal candidate Requirements:
- Must be reliable and on-time
- Eager to learn and willing to work hard
- Assist around the shop as needed
- Occasional general errands and/or tasks
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Must be able to bend, kneel, lift and carry approximately 50 pounds
To apply, all of the following directions must be followed exactly
In the subject field, enter "INTERNSHIP APPLICATION" and your First Name.
Provide a brief bio about yourself and paste and answer the following prompts:
1) WHY do you want and deserve this internship opportunity?
2) HOW do you plan to utilize what you will learn?
3) WHAT do you most hope to learn?